How To Get The Most Out Of Your Reading
With our years of experience we have seen hundreds of questions. We’ve noticed some things that can help make your experience everything you would like it to be. Please read through our hints and suggestions to receive more from your session with Awareness.
- Include an introduction of yourself, about a paragraph or so is all that is needed, just enough to give a brief description of yourself: name, age, sex, family situation, address, present occupation and what you would like from your communication with Awareness. You may then ask for an “Opening Message” for yourself. This allows for information to come through you might not otherwise ask about.
- Begin your questions with those that are most general first, allowing the more specific questions to come later. Do not ask questions within questions unless they are so similarly related that they can be answered with the same answer or commentary. (We had one reading with 13 questions within “Question #1”. It took the entire reading to do it, and there were six pages that went unanswered.)
- Limit yourself to no more than 15 questions, with those more important to you earlier in the sequence, so they should be organized first by generality and secondly by importance to you.
- With each question include a commentary on the question: a few lines to provide a background for the question or reason for it being asked.
- If you already know some information about something you are asking about, include it, so that Awareness doesn’t have to spend energy to discover what you already know or could have supplied in a few simple words. For example, if you know you have a certain health problem, tell what you know. It takes a lot of energy to move your psyche and root out information accurately and to interpret accurately what is seen. As energy is used, the quality of the reading may be affected.
- Ask only those questions that are really important to YOU. Be sure the answer to your questions is not readily available elsewhere, that you have exhausted every other source such as common sense, Google or self-reflection.
- If you are asking about the health of someone else, give an introduction to them, their situation and any other pertinent information as described above for you own reading. Questions about anyone else’s health are understood to be for research purposes only and any course of action in areas of medical treatments are to be determined by appropriate health professionals.
- We try to get your reading back to you within 18 business days, but sometimes situations occur, we are swamped with more than we can easily handle and delays can occur. If it looks as though your reading will be delayed, we will notify you as soon as we can.
- You can ask Awareness about your past lives and karmic relationships with others if you wish. You can, in fact, ask anything you want. To help energize your questions, write them out, read them to yourself and aloud a few times and, if possible, meditate over them. Talk them over with those closest to you. Deeply consider which type of session would best suit your needs, a Group Healing, a Trance Healing or a Life-Reading.