How To Get The Most Out Of Your Single Question Reading
With our years of experience we have seen hundreds of questions. We’ve noticed some things that can help make your experience everything you would like it to be. Please read through our hints and suggestions to receive more from your session with Awareness.
- Include a brief introduction of yourself, about a paragraph or so is all that is needed, just enough to give a brief description of yourself: name, age, sex, family situation, address, present occupation and what you would like from your communication with Awareness.
- You are asking From 1 Up To A Maximum Of 4 Important Questions. When formulating your questions, be clear about what it is you are asking to about. Ask what you really want to know the Truth about, and hold within yourself the intention and openness to receive that Truth.
- Your Question(s) can be about a current event in your life, about past lives, about an immediate health issue, about the dynamics within a relationship. You may be looking for clarification about your spiritual path. Or you can request advice on a practice or exercise specific to your needs at this particular time.
- It is suggested that you charge your question(s) with the frequency of love and gratitude, and that you envision truths being brought forward from your Single Question Reading that will serve to uplift your soul and all of humanity as well.
- If you already know some information related to the Your Question(s), include it, so that Awareness doesn’t have to spend energy to discover what you already know or could have supplied in a few simple words. For example, if you know you have a certain health problem, tell what you know.
- Only ask the Question(s) that are really important to YOU. Be sure the answer to your Question(s) are not readily available elsewhere, that you have exhausted every other source such as common sense, Google or self-reflection.
- Please be advised that any Health Related Questions are understood to be for research purposes only and any course of action in areas of medical treatments are to be determined by appropriate health professionals.
- We try to get your reading back to you within 18 business days, but sometimes situations occur, we are swamped with more than we can easily handle and delays can occur. If it looks as though your reading will be delayed, we will notify you as soon as we can.